4396. David Bowie - Cygnet Committee

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81tC7LKb8tL._SX522_.jpg
From: Space Oddity; Year: 1969; Genre: Progressive Rock
Felt like a good day to pick a David Bowie song. This is an amazing track from his Space Oddity album; great music, vocals, and lyrics. And of course the story told is just the cherry on the top; I absolutely love this song.

Hear Cygnet Committee on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Genesis - Dodo/Lurker

My song pick 2 years ago today: War - Slippin' Into Darkness

My song pick 3 years ago today: Megadeth - Trust

My song pick 4 years ago today: The Chi-Lites - Oh Girl

My song pick 5 years ago today: Guns N' Roses - Knockin' on Heaven's Door

My song pick 6 years ago today: AC/DC - Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap

My song pick 7 years ago today: Frédéric Chopin - Op.19 - "Bolero"

My song pick 8 years ago today: Missing Link - Filled Up

My song pick 9 years ago today: Hawkwind - The Church

My song pick 10 years ago today: Quincy Jones - Walking in Space

My song pick 11 years ago today: Ozzy Osbourne - Dreamer


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn