4378. Smokey Robinson and The Miracles - Tracks Of My Tears

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71J7yhmUH7L._SX522_.jpg
From: Going To A Go-Go; Year: 1965; Genre: Motown/Soul
Wot else is new, I had a hankering for some Smokey Robinson today, so I'm choosing one from him and The Miracles. Tracks Of My Tears has always been one of my favourites not only from them, but Motown as a whole; it's just a very well-written and recorded song.

Hear Tracks Of My Tears on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Blancmange - Living on the Ceiling

My song pick 2 years ago today: Dick Dale and his Del Tones - The Wedge

My song pick 3 years ago today: Gin Blossoms - Found Out About You

My song pick 4 years ago today: Shelia Skipworth - Look What You Done to Me

My song pick 5 years ago today: Jefferson Airplane - White Rabbit

My song pick 6 years ago today: Alice in Chains - Angry Chair

My song pick 7 years ago today: Alestorm - Shipwrecked

My song pick 8 years ago today: Steeleye Span - Dark-Eyed Sailor

My song pick 9 years ago today: The Police - The King of Pain

My song pick 10 years ago today: Chet Atkins - Yakety Axe

My song pick 11 years ago today: Benjamin Britten - War Requiem


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn