4383. Rush - Clockwork Angels

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71-FsE%2BDtXL._SX522_.jpg
From: Clockwork Angels; Year: 2012; Genre: Progressive Rock
Was revisiting wot I guess is Rush's final studio album and I wanted to pick a song from it as well. I could've sworn I had picked the title track already, but I guess not. This one's a song that in my opinion should've been a single, while not as good as their big ones from the album, it's a very good song.

Hear Clockwork Angels on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: The Kinks - Living on a Thin Line

My song pick 2 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Slow Marching Band

My song pick 3 years ago today: Béla Fleck & The Flecktones - Flight of the Cosmic Hippo

My song pick 4 years ago today: Mastodon - Creature Lives

My song pick 5 years ago today: Paul McCartney - Maybe I'm Amazed

My song pick 6 years ago today: Soundgarden - Live to Rise

My song pick 7 years ago today: Shocking Blue - Venus

My song pick 8 years ago today: Rush - Countdown

My song pick 9 years ago today: Mungo Jerry - In the Summertime

My song pick 10 years ago today: The Kinks - A Well Respected Man

My song pick 11 years ago today: Eric Clapton - Bad Love


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

6314. Lionel Richie - Hello

6964. B.T. Express - Shake It Off