3686. Deep Purple - Call of the Wild

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51CTleHKNUL.jpg
From: House of Blue Light; Year: 1987; Genre: Hard Rock
Just in the mood for some mid '80s Deep Purple, no other reason for the pick. This musical style sure does bring back memories and gives some nostalgia, which I like; even though it really doesn't have the band's signature sound as much.

Hear Call of the Wild on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: The Lively Ones - Surf Rider

My song pick two years ago today: The Rhythm Machine - You Got Action, You Got Me

My song pick three years ago today: Megadeth - Liar

My song pick four years ago today: Weather Report - Second Sunday in August

My song pick five years ago today: AC/DC - Thunderstruck

My song pick six years ago today: Victor Wooten - Norwegian Wood

My song pick seven years ago today: Hawkwind - Love in Space

My song pick eight years ago today: Les Paul & Mary Ford - The World is Waiting for the Sunrise

My song pick nine years ago today: Aerosmith - Cryin'


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn