3311. The Lively Ones - Surf Rider

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41JAPNRS3DL.jpg
From: Surf Rider!; Year: 1963; Genre: Surf Guitar Rock
Felt like listening to some instrumental surf rock today; I decided on picking this hit from the earlier part of the surf crazy in music. Beautiful music and awesome melody with some monster hooks in it.

Hear Surf Rider on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: The Rhythm Machine - You Got Action, You Got Me

My song pick two years ago today: Megadeth - Liar

My song pick three years ago today: Weather Report - Second Sunday in August

My song pick four years ago today: AC/DC - Thunderstruck

My song pick five years ago today: Victor Wooten - Norwegian Wood

My song pick six years ago today: Hawkwind - Love in Space

My song pick seven years ago today: Les Paul & Mary Ford - The World is Waiting for the Sunrise

My song pick eight years ago today: Aerosmith - Cryin'


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn