3327. Sky - Chiropodie No.1

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61bD93PzXPL._SX522_.jpg
From: Sky 3; Year: 1981; Genre: Progressive Rock
I had this track on my mind this morning, so I thought I would pick it. Chiropodie No.1 is pretty song with some great guitar leads on both the electric and classical.

Hear Chiropodie No.1 on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Queen - Headlong

My song pick two years ago today: The Chakachas - Jungle Fever

My song pick three years ago today: The Outlaws - The Valley of the Sioux

My song pick four years ago today: Candlebox - Far Behind

My song pick five years ago today: Buckethead - Final Wars

My song pick six years ago today: Megaherz - Heuchler

My song pick seven years ago today: Wilson Pickett - Funky Broadway

My song pick eight years ago today: Oasis - Wonderwall


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

6964. B.T. Express - Shake It Off