3327. Sky - Chiropodie No.1

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61bD93PzXPL._SX522_.jpg
From: Sky 3; Year: 1981; Genre: Progressive Rock
I had this track on my mind this morning, so I thought I would pick it. Chiropodie No.1 is pretty song with some great guitar leads on both the electric and classical.

Hear Chiropodie No.1 on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Queen - Headlong

My song pick two years ago today: The Chakachas - Jungle Fever

My song pick three years ago today: The Outlaws - The Valley of the Sioux

My song pick four years ago today: Candlebox - Far Behind

My song pick five years ago today: Buckethead - Final Wars

My song pick six years ago today: Megaherz - Heuchler

My song pick seven years ago today: Wilson Pickett - Funky Broadway

My song pick eight years ago today: Oasis - Wonderwall


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn