1106 Stahlhammer - Herz Aus Stahl

1106 Stahlhammer - Herz Aus Stahl
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/fa/Feind_H%C3%B6rt_Mit.jpg

Day 6 of my "Also Known as Rammstein" theme week; i.e. musical artists that have had their songs misattributed to Rammstein on the internet.
Thus far all of the bands from which I have posted songs are all from Germany. Well, for today I decided to choose a track from a band whose songs sometimes get mistaken as that of Rammstein and are not from Germany. Okay, yes I know they are from Austria and Austria's official language is German, but for some it seems to be one of the only criterion in the erroneously declaring of a song as one of Rammstein's.

Here is the studio version with footage from the film The Iron Giant on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: America - Sister Golden Hair
My song pick two years ago today: Fleetwood Mac - Little Lies

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade