2588 Journey - Wheel in the Sky

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51dRBIsGW7L._SX300_.jpg
From: Infinity; Year: 1978; Genre: Rock
After watching some stuff on television about Journey it got me in the mood for some of their songs. I noticed that I hadn't picked this one, which is one of my favourites among their more popular pieces, and I really like Neal Schon's guitar playing in this one; that main riff in particular is infectious.

Hear Wheel in the Sky on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Santana - La Fuente del Ritmo

My song pick two years ago today: King Crimson - The Court of the Crimson King

My song pick three years ago today: Electric Light Orchestra (ELO) - Yours Truly, 2095

My song pick four years ago today: Stahlhammer - Herz Aus Stahl

My song pick five years ago today: America - Sister Golden Hair

My song pick six years ago today: Fleetwood Mac - Little Lies


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade