3328. War - Summer

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81tkRmuqhAL._SX522_.jpg
From: Greatest Hits; Year: 1976; Genre: R&B/Soul
Summer is kind of winding now and kids are going back to school and all; it felt kind of good hearing this rather sentimental song about the season. Plus the band War always brings a smile to my face; just fun music.

Hear Summer on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: The Mamas & the Papas - Go Where You Wanna Go

My song pick two years ago today: Journey - Wheel in the Sky

My song pick three years ago today: Santana - La Fuente del Ritmo

My song pick four years ago today: King Crimson - The Court of the Crimson King

My song pick five years ago today: Electric Light Orchestra (ELO) - Yours Truly, 2095

My song pick six years ago today: Stahlhammer - Herz Aus Stahl

My song pick seven years ago today: America - Sister Golden Hair

My song pick eight years ago today: Fleetwood Mac - Little Lies


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade