Song 405 ( The Who - Behind Blue Eyes )



I needed some Who today and this one fit my mood quite well. This was one of the songs written by Pete Townshend that was supposed to be part of the Lifehouse project. I really think that this is one of his best written, both lyrically and musically; it is just pure genius. Easily my favorite part is after the kick-in, the fun lyrics in this section are some of my favorite. One of my absolute favorite lines of all time is in this song: "...and If I swallow anything evil/put your finger down my throat."

Here is the studio version on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn