1888 Stevie Nicks - Stand Back

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41QE652CGRL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: The Wild Heart; Year: 1983; Genre: Pop/Rock
It seems as of late that I've been picking songs I heard on the radio, but with how much I'm on the road anymore it's no surprise. I've always loved how Stevie Nicks' solo material contrasts for the most part with Fleetwood Mac; I think it shows a lot of growth and definite artistic direction in her music.
Other than her vocals I love the use of synthesizers, especially in the lower-end of this song. I know the use of synth is often reviled, but I grew up hearing it used a lot.

Hear Stand Back on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Jigsaw - Blow, Blow, Thou Winter Wind

My song pick two years ago today: U2 - Mysterious Ways

My song pick three years ago today: Iron Maiden - Seventh Son of a Seventh Son

My song pick four years ago today: The Who - Behind Blue Eyes

My song pick five years ago today: Jethro Tull - Part Of The Machine


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn