3377. Black Sabbath - Into the Void

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/412xFCdMeuL.jpg
From: Master of Reality; Year: 1971; Genre: Metal
Was wanting to pick this song after binging on this album the other day. This one has that slow, deep, grinding groove that would become popular years later. Master of Reality has become one of my absolute favourites from Black Sabbath; Into the Void is an excellent track to finish the album with a thunderous bang.

Hear Into the Void on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Stanely Clarke - Vulcan Princess

My song pick two years ago today: Black Flag - Annihilate This Week

My song pick three years ago today: Neil Young & Crazy Horse - Hey Hey, My My (Into the Black)

My song pick four years ago today: Hawkwind - Hurry on Sundown

My song pick five years ago today: Steeleye Span - New York Girls

My song pick six years ago today: The Steve Miller Band - Living in the U.S.A.

My song pick seven years ago today: Three Dog Night - Shambala

My song pick eight years ago today: Diesel - Sausalito Summernight

My song pick nine years ago today: Eric Clapton - Layla


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade