3750. Dire Straits - Down to the Waterline

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61wklgUt0tL._SX522_.jpg
From: Dire Straits; Year: 1978; Genre: Rock
After a busy last night and a morning about the same I am scurrying about trying to get my song picked.
Down to the Waterline is one of those songs that I thought I'd already picked, but I was in error, so I'm remedying it. I love Mark Knopfler's lead guitar work throughout this one.

Hear Down to the Waterline on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Black Sabbath - Into the Void

My song pick two years ago today: Stanely Clarke - Vulcan Princess

My song pick three years ago today: Black Flag - Annihilate This Week

My song pick four years ago today: Neil Young & Crazy Horse - Hey Hey, My My (Into the Black)

My song pick five years ago today: Hawkwind - Hurry on Sundown

My song pick six years ago today: Steeleye Span - New York Girls

My song pick seven years ago today: The Steve Miller Band - Living in the U.S.A.

My song pick eight years ago today: Three Dog Night - Shambala

My song pick nine years ago today: Diesel - Sausalito Summernight

My song pick ten years ago today: Eric Clapton - Layla


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In