1527 Mastodon - Capillarian Crest

1527 Mastodon - Capillarian Crest
http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/48/1d/1d58793509a027e294c94110.L._AA300_.jpg
From: Blood Mountain, Year: 2006
Genre: Progressive Metal

I Figured I would try and get my Saturday pick in earlier today for a change. Here is one of my favourite tracks from another great band I've been meaning to add to my list for a while now. I absolutely love both the technicality and heaviness they display in their music.

Hear Capillarian Crest on YouTube.
Watch a live performance/music video on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Hot Chocolate - Brother Louie

My song pick two years ago today: Rammstein - Frühling in Paris

My song pick three years ago today: Jethro Tull - A Small Cigar

My song pick four years ago today: Ian Anderson - Calliandra Shade (The Cappuccino Song)

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade