2268 Queen - Ride the Wild Wind

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/f7/Queen_Innuendo.png
From: Innuendo; Year: 1991; Genre" Hard Rock
This morning I had songs from Queen's Innuendo album running through my head; not that I need to have a reason to pick a song from the band, but I took it as a sign I should pick another track from the album. This is a rather up-beat rocker and is one that I've always liked.

Hear Ride the Wild Wind on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: The Steve Miller Band - Enter Maurice

My song pick two years ago today: Mastodon - Capillarian Crest

My song pick three years ago today: Hot Chocolate - Brother Louie

My song pick four years ago today: Rammstein - Frühling in Paris

My song pick five years ago today: Jethro Tull - A Small Cigar

My song pick six years ago today: Ian Anderson - Calliandra Shade (The Cappuccino Song)


Comments

  1. I haven't heard Innuendo in a LONG time, should listen to it soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an amazing album that's often overlooked. I know it took me a long time to discover it, but I was wowed when I first heard it; it now one of my favourite Queen albums.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade