3925. Nena - Ich häng' an dir

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81jTXbCsS5L._SX522_.jpg
From: ?; Year: 1984; Genre: New Deutsche Welle/New Wave
Some excellent mid '80s German new wave here; I absolutely love the smoothness at which the song was written and that driving bass as well as that blazing guitar.

Hear Ich häng' an dir on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Bootsy's Rubber Band - Under the Influence of a Groove

My song pick two years ago today: Redbone - Come and Get Your Love

My song pick three years ago today: Petula Clark - A Sign of the Times

My song pick four years ago today: Iron Maiden - Wrathchild

My song pick five years ago today: Guns N' Roses - Paradise City

My song pick six years ago today: Ian Anderson - Shunt and Shuffle

My song pick seven years ago today: Def Leppard - Waterloo Sunset

My song pick eight years ago today: John Denver - Spirit

My song pick nine years ago today: Sly and the Family Stone - Everyday People

My song pick ten years ago today: David Bowie - Ziggy Stardust


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In