4291. Tool - Vicarious

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71ZhM1XByRL._SX522_.jpg
From: 10,000 Days; Year: 2006; Genre: Progressive Metal
I absolutely love the sound of this track; it's fast becoming one of my favourites from the band. The rhythm is exquisite with all its different time signatures and such.

Hear Vicarious on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Nena - Ich häng' an dir

My song pick 2 years ago today: Bootsy's Rubber Band - Under the Influence of a Groove

My song pick 3 years ago today: Redbone - Come and Get Your Love

My song pick 4 years ago today: Petula Clark - A Sign of the Times

My song pick 5 years ago today: Iron Maiden - Wrathchild

My song pick 6 years ago today: Guns N' Roses - Paradise City

My song pick 7 years ago today: Ian Anderson - Shunt and Shuffle

My song pick 8 years ago today: Def Leppard - Waterloo Sunset

My song pick 9 years ago today: John Denver - Spirit

My song pick 10 years ago today: Sly and the Family Stone - Everyday People

My song pick 11 years ago today: David Bowie - Ziggy Stardust


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn