2442 Iron Maiden - Wrathchild

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51enlAEUfTL._SY300_.jpg
From: Killers; Year: 1981; Genre: Metal
I heard this track the other day and it's been on my mind ever since, so I thought I might pick it. This is among the many, many great Iron Maiden songs out there; I absolutely love Steve Harris' bass throughout.

Hear Wrathchild on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Guns N' Roses - Paradise City

My song pick two years ago today: Ian Anderson - Shunt and Shuffle

My song pick three years ago today: Def Leppard - Waterloo Sunset

My song pick four years ago today: John Denver - Spirit

My song pick five years ago today: Sly and the Family Stone - Everyday People

My song pick six years ago today: David Bowie - Ziggy Stardust


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)