2826 Stealers Wheel - Right or Wrong

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61VKCPQEM6L.jpg
From: Right or Wrong; Year: 1975; Genre: Rock
I noticed that I've only picked one other song from the Joe Egan/Gerry Rafferty group Stealers Wheel before today, and that was quite a long while ago.
Anyway, this is another single, but from the band's latter period. It's quite an interesting song to listen to with a lot of differing sections and unique musical ideas throughout.

Hear Right or Wrong on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Rush - Before and After

My song pick two years ago today: Stratovarius - Atlantis

My song pick three years ago today: Alestorm - Pirate Song

My song pick four years ago today: Steve Vai - The Attitude Song

My song pick five year ago today: Richard O'Brien & Richard Hartley (from The Rocky Horror Picture Show) - Science Fiction/Double Feature

My song pick six years ago today: Puhdys - Bas Buch

My song pick seven years ago today: The Pretenders - Back on the Chain Gang


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade