3195. Brass Construction - Changin'

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61JsFNO9aiL.jpg
From: Brass Construction; Year: 1975; Genre: Funk/Soul
Boy, everytime I see to turn around it's another Friday; good thing I like and know a lot of funk so I have no trouble keeping my streak of Funky Fridays going.
This is a fun 8 minutes of funk you can really get down and boogie to. The bass and drums are perfect for the dance floor or just sitting back and listening to, (just don't expect to sitting too long with this song going); and of course the horns are incredible as well.

Hear Changin' on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Stealers Wheel - Right or Wrong

My song pick two years ago today: Rush - Before and After

My song pick three years ago today: Stratovarius - Atlantis

My song pick four years ago today: Alestorm - Pirate Song

My song pick five years ago today: Steve Vai - The Attitude Song

My song pick six year ago today: Richard O'Brien & Richard Hartley (from The Rocky Horror Picture Show) - Science Fiction/Double Feature

My song pick seven years ago today: Puhdys - Bas Buch

My song pick eight years ago today: The Pretenders - Back on the Chain Gang


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

6967. Michael Kiwanuka - Final Days

6348. Lightning Seeds - Pure