4306. 4 Non Blondes - Spaceman

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/81uXllI8lFL._SS500_.jpg
From: Bigger, Better, Faster, More!; Year: 1992; Genre: Alternative Rock
Here's yet another one that I was sure I had already picked a long time ago; it's my favourite song from this short-lived band from the early 1990s.

Hear Spaceman on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Black 47 - I Got Laid On James Joyce's Grave

My song pick 2 years ago today: Queen - Keep Yourself Alive

My song pick 3 years ago today: Brass Construction - Changin'

My song pick 4 years ago today: Stealers Wheel - Right or Wrong

My song pick 5 years ago today: Rush - Before and After

My song pick 6 years ago today: Stratovarius - Atlantis

My song pick 7 years ago today: Alestorm - Pirate Song

My song pick 8 years ago today: Steve Vai - The Attitude Song

My song pick 9 year ago today: Richard O'Brien & Richard Hartley (from The Rocky Horror Picture Show) - Science Fiction/Double Feature

My song pick 10 years ago today: Puhdys - Bas Buch

My song pick 11 years ago today: The Pretenders - Back on the Chain Gang


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn