1380-1 The Grateful Dead - Help is on the Way/Slipknot!

1380-1 The Grateful Dead - Help is on the Way/Slipknot!
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51EWMJ7AG1L._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Blues for Allah, Year: 1975

It's Memorial Day again, and I'm continuing my tradition of picking a Grateful Dead track on this Holiday.
This is an awesome jazzy track with a nice groove to it; there is excellent musicianship throughout.

Hear Help is on the Way/Slipknot! on YouTube.
Hear a live recording of the song circa '75 on YouTube.
Watch a live performance circa '90 on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Louis Armstrong - Nobody Knows The Trouble I've Seen

My song pick two years ago today: R.E.O. Speedwagon - Take It On The Run

My song pick three years ago today: The Grass Roots - Temptation Eyes

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn