4344. Blue Öyster Cult - Still Burnin'

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41GRS4ZZC3L.jpg
From: Heaven Forbid; Year: 1998; Genre: Hard Rock
From wot I understand and read Still Burnin' is somewhat of a continuation of their quite popular song Burnin' For You. Whatever the case, while not as good as it, this one carries itself really well and is a good song to listen to.

Hear Still Burnin' on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Brave Belt - Scarecrow

My song pick 2 years ago today: Roman Holliday - Don't Try to Stop It

My song pick 3 years ago today: Grateful Dead - Dark Star

My song pick 4 years ago today: The Steve Miller Band - Rock it

My song pick 5 years ago today: Earth, Wind & Fire - In the Stone

My song pick 6 years ago today: America - You Can Do Magic

My song pick 7 years ago today: Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - K. 1a - Andante in C

My song pick 8 years ago today: The Grateful Dead - Help is on the Way/Slipknot!

My song pick 9 years ago today: Louis Armstrong - Nobody Knows The Trouble I've Seen

My song pick 10 years ago today: R.E.O. Speedwagon - Take It On The Run

My song pick 11 years ago today: The Grass Roots - Temptation Eyes


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In