3310. Emerson, Lake & Palmer - A Time and a Place

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61ps1CijMJL.jpg
From: Tarkus; Year: 1971; Genre: Progressive Rock
Been insanely busy the last couple of days, so I'm being forced to make a quick pick of sorts. This is one of EL&P's more "radio friendly" songs, clocking in at just over 3 minutes and is one that will not upset the "pop snobs..." too much maybe. :P

Hear A Time and a Place on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Jethro Tull - Fire at Midnight

My song pick two years ago today: Wolfmother - Woman

My song pick three years ago today: Dick Dale - Banzai Washout

My song pick four years ago today: Megadeth - 13

My song pick five years ago today: Warrant - Heaven

My song pick six years ago today: The Jimi Hendrix Experience - The Wind Cries Mary

My song pick seven years ago today: Savatage - Damien

My song pick eight years ago today: Marcy Playground - Sex and Candy


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn