2199 Dick Dale - Banzai Washout

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51KsylDJ1FL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Summer Surf; Year: 1964; Genre: Surf Rock
I needed some kickass guitar music today; Dick Dale is of course one of the best at the trade, and I absolutely adore his music. This is a cool piece of surf rock; I love how he makes that guitar scream and still be so incredibly clean.

Hear Banzai Washout on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Megadeth - 13

My song pick two years ago today: Warrant - Heaven

My song pick three years ago today: The Jimi Hendrix Experience - The Wind Cries Mary

My song pick four years ago today: Savatage - Damien

My song pick five years ago today: Marcy Playground - Sex and Candy


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6964. B.T. Express - Shake It Off