4232. David Bowie - When the Wind Blows

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71DBxQXSGYL._SX522_.jpg
From: When the Wind Blows (soundtrack); Year: 1986; Genre: Rock
Had another Bowie track on my mind when I sat down to pick my song today, but this one caught my attention and decided to choose it instead. As you probably already know, this is the title song to the infamous animated disaster film When the Wind Blows. The song itself is really good and in my opinion worthy of being part of one of his official albums.

Hear When the Wind Blows on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Rush - Bravado

My song pick 2 years ago today: Paul Simon - Slip Slidin' Away

My song pick 3 years ago today: Kiss - Strutter

My song pick 4 years ago today: The Jimi Hendrix Experience - Purple Haze

My song pick 5 years ago today: Earth, Wind & Fire - Fan the Fire

My song pick 6 years ago today: Queensrÿche - At The Edge

My song pick 7 years ago today: Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Rock Is My Life, and This Is My Song

My song pick 8 years ago today: Genesis - Watcher of the Skies

My song pick 9 years ago today: Jim Croce - These Dreams

My song pick 10 years ago today: Alice Cooper - No More Mr. Nice Guy

My song pick 11 years ago today: Savatage - Tonight He Grins Again


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In