2011 Queensrÿche - At The Edge

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41zwe8uojOL._SL500_AA300__PJautoripBadge,BottomRight,4,-40_OU11__.jpg
From: Dedicated to Chaos; Year: 2011; Genre: Progressive Metal
I only have a couple of more days until my song pick number goes past coinciding with past years; I am unsure if I am going to be picking a song released in 2013 since the year is only just over a month in and thus not much music has been released. We'll have to see.
Anyway, here's my pick for 2011 from Queensrÿche's most recent album: Dedicated to Chaos. I have to say I was definitely interested is hearing the album once I knew of its existence, but after hearing a bit of it I am unsure. To be frank, other than Geoff Tate's vocals, it really does not sound like the Queensrÿche I remember. Unless it grows on me this will remain my least favourite of their albums, but this is one of the better songs on the album, and a pretty good one.

Hear At The Edge on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Rock Is My Life, and This Is My Song

My song pick two years ago today: Genesis - Watcher of the Skies

My song pick three years ago today: Jim Croce - These Dreams

My song pick four years ago today: Alice Cooper - No More Mr. Nice Guy

My song pick five years ago today: Savatage - Tonight He Grins Again


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade