2752 The Jimi Hendrix Experience - Purple Haze

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/511p5QqAyEL._SS280.jpg
From: Are You Experienced; Year: 1967; Genre: Psychedelic Rock/Hard Rock
I had this classic Hendrix tune running through my mind this morning; I thought I had already picked it, but surprisingly not.
Along with many of his fans, this is one my personal favourites from Jimi Hendrix; a great tune that really gets the blood moving. It's a shame though with how short the song is, but maybe that's part of what makes it special.

Hear Purple Haze on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Earth, Wind & Fire - Fan the Fire

My song pick two years ago today: Queensrÿche - At The Edge

My song pick three years ago today: Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Rock Is My Life, and This Is My Song

My song pick four years ago today: Genesis - Watcher of the Skies

My song pick five years ago today: Jim Croce - These Dreams

My song pick six years ago today: Alice Cooper - No More Mr. Nice Guy

My song pick seven years ago today: Savatage - Tonight He Grins Again


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade