3118. Kiss - Strutter

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/711%2B7GX3-4L._SX522_.jpg
From: Kiss; Year: 1974; Genre: Hard Rock
I've lately been picking quite a few songs from bands I've have not chosen a song from in a while; I was slightly surprised to see Kiss amongst them.
Anyway, this is one of my favourites from the band and was featured on their first album. Those drums and thumping bass definitely drive it along.

Hear Strutter on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: The Jimi Hendrix Experience - Purple Haze

My song pick two years ago today: Earth, Wind & Fire - Fan the Fire

My song pick three years ago today: Queensrÿche - At The Edge

My song pick four years ago today: Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Rock Is My Life, and This Is My Song

My song pick five years ago today: Genesis - Watcher of the Skies

My song pick six years ago today: Jim Croce - These Dreams

My song pick seven years ago today: Alice Cooper - No More Mr. Nice Guy

My song pick eight years ago today: Savatage - Tonight He Grins Again


Comments

  1. Heard this song quite a bit while playing GTA: San Andreas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, you're right. It was on there a lot it seems; good memories.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)