3664. Pink Floyd - Is There Anybody Out There?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/13/PinkFloydWallCoverOriginalNoText.jpg
From: The Wall; Year: 1979; Genre: Progressive Rock
Had this album on my mind this morning for some reason. Is Anybody Out There? while one of lesser known tracks on such a monumental album, it's every bit as much a key piece to the overall concept and is a very interesting song in many way.

Hear Is There Anybody Out There? on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: .38 Special - Caught Up In You

My song pick two years ago today: Funkadelic - I Bet You

My song pick three years ago today: The Jimi Hendrix Experience - ...And the gods Made Love

My song pick four years ago today: Boz Scaggs - Can I Make It Last (Or Will It Just Be Over)

My song pick five years ago today: Supertramp - It's Raining Again

My song pick six years ago today: King Crimson - Sleepless

My song pick seven years ago today: Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 703 - Fughetta: Gottes-Sohn ist Kommen

My song pick eight years ago today: What Made Milwaukee Famous - Sultan

My song pick nine years ago today: Arlo - Runaround


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade