1437 King Crimson - Sleepless

1437 King Crimson - Sleepless
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31W50Fr3DiL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Three of a Perfect Pair, Year: 1984
Genre: Progressive Rock

I felt like some King Crimson for today's pick; after a bit of thought I decided to go with this song from their '84 Three of a Perfect Pair album. This track features an awesome slap bass line from Mr. Tony Levin.

Hear Sleepless on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 703 - Fughetta: Gottes-Sohn ist Kommen

My song pick two years ago today: What Made Milwaukee Famous - Sultan

My song pick three years ago today: Arlo - Runaround

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn