2178 Boz Scaggs - Can I Make It Last (Or Will It Just Be Over)

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51VjwT23nvL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Moments; Year: 1971; Genre: Rock/Soul
I've been meaning to pick another track from Boz Scaggs for a while now; this rather pretty instrumental seemed like an excellent one.

Hear Can I Make It Last (Or Will It Just Be Over) on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Supertramp - It's Raining Again

My song pick two years ago today: King Crimson - Sleepless

My song pick three years ago today: Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 703 - Fughetta: Gottes-Sohn ist Kommen

My song pick four years ago today: What Made Milwaukee Famous - Sultan

My song pick five years ago today: Arlo - Runaround


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade