2568 ABBA - Knowing Me, Knowing You

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2B6Bf3UpGL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Arrival; Year: 1976; Genre: Rock/Pop
I had some ABBA on my mind this morning, and it felt like a good day to pick one of their songs. I've always kind of liked this one, which, while very downbeat, it has a great, positive feel to it.

Hear Knowing Me, Knowing You on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: The Kooks - She Moves In Her Own Way

My song pick two years ago today: Hector Berlioz - Op. 14 - Symphonie Fantastique: Épisode de la vie d'un Artiste... en cinq parties

My song pick three years ago today: Jethro Tull - Dun Ringill

My song pick four years ago today: Ian Anderson - Fly By Night

My song pick five years ago today: The Supremes - I Hear a Symphony

My song pick six years ago today: Rammstein - Mutter



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn