3307. Meat Loaf - Life is a Lemon (and I Want My Money Back)

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/7123eC9p-5L._SX522_.jpg
From: Bat Out of Hell II: Back into Hell; Year: 1993; Genre: Hard Rock
I had this track on my mind today for some reason; thought I should probably choose it. This is a great straight-up heavy rocker with lyrics and subject matter to match.

Hear Life is a Lemon (and I Want My Money Back) on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Martin Barre - I Raise My Glass To You

My song pick two years ago today: ABBA - Knowing Me, Knowing You

My song pick three years ago today: The Kooks - She Moves In Her Own Way

My song pick four years ago today: Hector Berlioz - Op. 14 - Symphonie Fantastique: Épisode de la vie d'un Artiste... en cinq parties

My song pick five years ago today: Jethro Tull - Dun Ringill

My song pick six years ago today: Ian Anderson - Fly By Night

My song pick seven years ago today: The Supremes - I Hear a Symphony

My song pick eight years ago today: Rammstein - Mutter


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn