5235. Black Sabbath - When Death Calls

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/512C2cstmWL.jpg
From: Headless Cross; Year: 1989; Genre: Metal
It's once again the end of October, which also means it is Halloween. It just so happened that I was listening to some '80s Black Sabbath and thought it would make a great pick for today. What's really neat about this song is that Brian May from Queen contributes a guitar solo, which in my opinion is exceptionally cool. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 3 years ago today: Concrete Blonde - Darkening of the Light

My song pick 4 years ago today: Iron Maiden - Hallowed Be Thy Name

My song pick 5 years ago today: Misterio - Stinking Zombies

My song pick 6 years ago today: Helloween - Halloween

My song pick 7 years ago today: The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Dracula Parts 1 & 2

My song pick 8 years ago today: Bobby "Boris" Pickett and the Crypt Kickers - The Monster Mash

My song pick 9 years ago today: Kreeps - Dead Men Walking

My song pick 10 years ago today: Dick Dale - Riders In the Sky

My song pick 11 years ago today: Andrew Gold - Spooky, Scary Skeletons

My song pick 12 years ago today: Rammstein - Mein Teil

My song pick 13 years ago today: Rush - Witch Hunt

My song pick 14 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Witches Promise
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In