5220. Bee Gees - Boogie Child

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/71d4cZ0bHRL._SS500_.jpg
From: Children of the World; Year: 1976; Genre: Disco/Funk
I realized today that I had yet to choose a song for my blog from the Bee Gees "disco" period. I thought I would look at some lesser-known hits by the band from this era and came up with this one; I really like the funky beat and bass line in the song. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 3 years ago today: The Rolling Stones - Citadel

My song pick 4 years ago today: Dire Straits - Down to the Waterline

My song pick 5 years ago today: Black Sabbath - Into the Void

My song pick 6 years ago today: Stanely Clarke - Vulcan Princess

My song pick 7 years ago today: Black Flag - Annihilate This Week

My song pick 8 years ago today: Neil Young & Crazy Horse - Hey Hey, My My (Into the Black)

My song pick 9 years ago today: Hawkwind - Hurry on Sundown

My song pick 10 years ago today: Steeleye Span - New York Girls

My song pick 11 years ago today: The Steve Miller Band - Living in the U.S.A.

My song pick 12 years ago today: Three Dog Night - Shambala

My song pick 13 years ago today: Diesel - Sausalito Summernight

My song pick 14 years ago today: Eric Clapton - Layla
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In