5217. The Who - Substitute

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/81kSz2EGV0L._SS500_.jpg
From: Meaty Beaty Big and Bouncy; Year: 1971 (1966); Genre: Rock
Thought I'd revisit some more good music from The Who today. My favourite part of this song has to be Keith Moon's drumming; he does such a great job pounding away on the drums.





 
My song pick 3 years ago today: Hawkwind - Mutation Zone

My song pick 4 years ago today: Stevie Wonder - Sir Duke

My song pick 5 years ago today: Alestorm - Walk the Plank

My song pick 6 years ago today: Sky - Sahara

My song pick 7 years ago today: The Allman Brothers Band - Trouble No More

My song pick 8 years ago today: Simon & Garfunkle - Mrs. Robinson

My song pick 9 years ago today: Rare Earth - Get Ready

My song pick 10 years ago today: Trio of Doom - Continuum

My song pick 11 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Aqualung

My song pick 12 years ago today: Bill Monroe & the Blue Grass Boys - Wayfaring Stranger

My song pick 13 years ago today: Billy Squier - In The Dark

My song pick 14 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Steel Monkey


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In