5216. Thin Lizzy - Borderline

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/91VB6lb+W5L._SS500_.jpg
From: Johnny the Fox; Year: 1976; Genre: Blues Rock
This is a rather pretty track that has to do with lost love and is, from what I read, autobiographical to experiences to a member of the band: guitarist Brian Robertson. I especially love the bluesy verses and the nice picking within.





 
My song pick 3 years ago today: The Who - Athena

My song pick 4 years ago today: Waylon Jennings - Do It Again

My song pick 5 years ago today: Forest - The Midnight Hanging of a Runaway Serf

My song pick 6 years ago today: Ellis Paul - 3,000 Miles

My song pick 7 years ago today: Procol Harum - Homburg

My song pick 8 years ago today: Faces - Stay With Me

My song pick 9 years ago today: Neil Young & Crazy Horse - Oh Susannah

My song pick 10 years ago today: Miles Davis - Freedom Jazz Dance

My song pick 11 years ago today: Boston - More Than a Feeling

My song pick 12 years ago today: David Bowie - Suffragette City

My song pick 13 years ago today: Slade - Mama Weer All Crazee Now

My song pick 14 years ago today: Electric Light Orchestra (ELO) - Prologue/Twilight


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In