5225. Rage Against the Machine - Tire Me

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/71IGEMbgDcL._SS500_.jpg
From: Evil Empire; Year: 1996; Genre: Alternative Metal
This track has a very killer beat and bass line that thunders along with the great guitar and vocals. Definitely a great song to get the blood moving and to get a good cathartic feeling along with it. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 3 years ago today: Don Henley - Heart of the Matter

My song pick 4 years ago today: Bruce Hornsby and the Range - On The Western Sky

My song pick 5 years ago today: Parliament - Children of Production

My song pick 6 years ago today: Huey Lewis and the News - Power of Love

My song pick 7 years ago today: Black Sabbath - Paranoid

My song pick 8 years ago today: The Cult - Painted on My Heart

My song pick 9 years ago today: Scott Joplin - The Entertainer

My song pick 10 years ago today: Maktub - So Tired

My song pick 11 years ago today: Dizzy Gillespie - Manteca

My song pick 12 years ago today: Iron Maiden - Sun and Steel

My song pick 13 years ago today: Deep Purple - Knocking At Your Back Door

My song pick 14 years ago today: Slade - Cum On Feel The Noize
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In