5213. Jim Croce - Box No. 10

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/71E1B-a4J-L._SX522_.jpg
From: You Don't Mess Around With Jim; Year: 1972; Genre: Folk Rock/Blues Rock
I don't know wot it is, but there's just something amazing and comforting about Jim Croce's music; it still speaks volumes after all these years. This album in particular has been my favourite from the man; I still have my 8-Track tape I bought for 15¢ at an old record store. This was one of the songs I listened to when I let it play through; I've always loved that relatable tale told through the song and the bluesy rock music that goes along with it.





 
My song pick 3 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Pied Piper

My song pick 4 years ago today: Queensrÿche - Screaming in Digital

My song pick 5 years ago today: Canned Heat - Going Up the Country

My song pick 6 years ago today: Jaco Pastorius - Soul Intro/The Chicken

My song pick 7 years ago today: Mike Oldfield - Tubular Bells, Part One

My song pick 8 years ago today: Mr. Big - Nobody Left To Blame

My song pick 9 years ago today: Savatage - Somewhere in Time

My song pick 10 years ago today: Rammstein - Links 2-3-4

My song pick 11 years ago today: Rammstein - Donaukinder

My song pick 12 years ago today: U2 - Pride (In the Name of Love)

My song pick 13 years ago today: The Charlie Daniels Band - Uneasy Rider

My song pick 14 years ago today: Megadeth - Psychotron


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In