Song 207 (The Spencer Davis Group--"Give Me Some Lovin’")

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61PD051W7EL._SS500_.jpg

Last night my wife and I were watching the movie "Flight of the Phoenix" and this song was prominently featured. I really like it and did not have another one in mind, so I decided to make it my pick. This is another song where Steve Winwood really shines on the Hammond organ; it is the featured instrument of the song. The bass line is also very integral to the song gives it a danceable factor.

Here is a music video on YouTube.
Here is a live performance on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6968. England Dan & John Ford Coley - Nights Are Forever Without You

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

Song Picks By Genre:

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6967. Michael Kiwanuka - Final Days