Song 383 ( Green Day - Wake me Up When September Ends )

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/518vUjTWNNL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
I had a couple of songs in mind for today, but then when I was listening to the radio this morning dodging commercials this song came on and it fit my mood quite well and I like it quite a lot, so I'm making it my pick. While I have never been a full-blown aficionado of Green Day, there is a lot of their work that I like. This is probably not the last time that they will grace my list.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.
Here is the music video on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6960. Spacehog - Spacehog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

3732. Mastodon - Hearts Alive

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6963. Lita Ford - Betrayal

6348. Lightning Seeds - Pure