Song 380 ( Billy Joel - Captain Jack )

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51HrXlOvpXL._SY300_.jpg

I really have no other reason that I chose this song other than I like it plus the extreme cynicism in the song really fits my mood today. I have always loved the arrangements and musicianship in this song, especially the chorus and the transitions. Probably this song is most known for the disturbing lyrics and the subject matter pertaining to people who have intentionally ruined their lives.

Here is a fan video with the studio version on YouTube.
Here is a live performance on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade