Song 389 ( Jethro Tull - Singing All Day )

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/57/Jethro_Tull_-_Living_In_The_Past.jpg

This song just absolutely fit my mood today and I felt that since I did not have another in mind I will go ahead. I cannot remember if this song was an unreleased or a b-side originally, but it was released on their Living In The Past greatest hits/live/b-sides and unreleased compilation album. Because of this most who are not 'Tull fans will probably not recognize this song. This song is a calm, grooving track with a hypnotic bass line and vocals; I love Glenn Cornick's amazing but simple bass line. Quite a nice song for a lazy Sunday.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

6314. Lionel Richie - Hello