Song 383 ( Green Day - Wake me Up When September Ends )

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/518vUjTWNNL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
I had a couple of songs in mind for today, but then when I was listening to the radio this morning dodging commercials this song came on and it fit my mood quite well and I like it quite a lot, so I'm making it my pick. While I have never been a full-blown aficionado of Green Day, there is a lot of their work that I like. This is probably not the last time that they will grace my list.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.
Here is the music video on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade