Song 388 ( The Moody Blues - The Voice )

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/44/MoodyBluesLongDistanceVoyager.jpg

I did not have a song in mind for my pick, but while driving home tonight this song came on and I figured that I should pick it. This actually was one of the first songs that I had ever heard by the Moody Blues; I have always liked it since that time. In my opinion, this is one of their best songs and one of the most poetic song lyrically. There is a lot to listen in this song musically as well, another one of those songs that I will hear something different each time I listen to it. It always reminded me of looking into an impressionist's painting when listening to this one.

Here is a recording on YouTube.
Here is a live performance on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade