Song 392 ( Creedence Clearwater Revival - Midnight Special )



Last night I was up 'till 2 in the morning listening to CCR, this was one of their songs that I particularly like. This is easily my favorite version of this often-covered song, always a good tune. Funny enough, whenever I hear this song I immediately remember the Twilight Zone: The Movie "Do You Want To See Something Scary?" scenes with Dan Aykroyd where the music was used.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.
Here is a live performance on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6960. Spacehog - Spacehog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

3732. Mastodon - Hearts Alive

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6963. Lita Ford - Betrayal

6348. Lightning Seeds - Pure