Song 381 ( Cheech & Chong feat. Alice Bowie - Earache My Eye )



Yesterday while my wife and I were out this song came on the radio. I immediately turned it up and got a funny look from my wife, I don't believe that she recognized it. I informed her of what it was and waited for the skit section to begin, however it never did; which sucked a bit. So, I had to recite the entire skit and I think she enjoyed it; we both got a good laugh. I remember first hearing it off of my dad's 8-track tapes that I literally wore out when I was younger; a lot of fond memories there. It is still hilarious even after all of these years.

Here is the studio version of just the song on YouTube.
Here is the full version with the skit as well on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade