Song 387 ( The Delgados - All You Need Is Hate )



This is one that I ran into a while ago while researching The Delgados' music. It is one of their songs that features Alun Woodward on lead locals; he does a fantastic job. The song's title is obviously a nod to The Beatles All You Need Is Love, although I hear a bit more of an early Moody Blues sound in this one musically. I love the happiness and innocence in the feel of the song, combine this with the lyrics and you get a very tongue-in-cheek, sarcastic sounding song; I absolutely love it.

Here is the music video on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

6314. Lionel Richie - Hello