Song 391 ( Mr. Big - Green-Tinted Sixties Mind )

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61fz7vYsiPL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I had no song ready to pick today, so I spun the playlist again and this gem came up. The main draw to this song for me is the musicianship of both Paul Gilbert and Billy Sheehan, not to take anything away at all from Eric Martin's vocals or Pat Torpey's drumming. I love the meter changes in the guitar solo that are effortlessly done in the mix, so the average listener is not scared away and it keeps musicians' attention.

Here is the music video on YouTube.
Here is an unplugged performance on YouTube.
Here is a live performance on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6960. Spacehog - Spacehog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

3732. Mastodon - Hearts Alive

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6963. Lita Ford - Betrayal

6348. Lightning Seeds - Pure